Wouldn’t it be nice to have the ability to create new pages containing any of design layouts that you selected when you originally created your theme here at Theme.Works? Our new page builder feature makes this incredibly simple. Checkout this animated GIF:
This new feature opens up a lot of new possibilities:
- You can create new homepage designs using any of the layouts that you chose when you originally created your theme.
- You aren’t limited to the homepage design that you originally designed.
- You can easily reorganize any of the sections that you created.
- You can create new pages that only show a one or two sections (like a page containing your contact info and clients).
How It Works
- From your WordPress dashboard, add a new page (or edit an existing page).
- Change the page template to Page Builder.
- Click on one of the designs under “Your Design Options” to add it to your new page design.
- Drag and drop the designs to reorganize.
Advice On Using Page Builder
Add as many sections as you might ever want on your website when you design your WordPress theme at Theme.Works. While the default homepage will contain all of these sections, you can quickly add a new page that only shows a few of these sections using this new Page Builder feature. When you’ve created the homepage that you want, visit the Settings -> Reading -> Front Page Displays section and assign this page as your homepage.
What Do You Think?
Existing customers can simply sign into your dashboard and download this update or create a new design. If you don’t have an account yet, then you can get started by designing your custom WordPress theme on the homepage of Theme.Works.
Do you like this new feature? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.